- At Lakshya Invest, we are strongly committed to protecting the personal and financial information that our customers submit to us. This information is provided when customers register to receive certain Lakshya Invest services, such as our online trading app “Motilal Oswal”
- The personal information we get from our customers will help us provide improved services and products that match their needs as closely as possible.
- We shall not sell their personal information to any third party. However, under certain conditions, we would share this information, as follows;
- We share information as part of normal business operations, such as providing them with any services to which they subscribe, and any activity related to these services such as collecting fees for those services, and informing them about these services; as part of normal legal/regulatory purposes required by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and other regulatory and government entities.
- Lakshya Invest will share aggregated demographic information with its partners /affiliates/associate/group companies/vendors/advertisers. This may / may not be linked to any personal information that can identify any individual user. It partners with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, it will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- https://lakshyainvest.in/ contains links to other websites. Please be aware that Lakshya Invest is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. It encourages our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by this website.
- Our customers’ trading account information is protected by placing it in the secure portion of our Web site, which is why they are required to enter their unique login username and password each time they want to access their account information.
- We request our customers help us protect their privacy by maintaining the secrecy of the username and password they use for any of our services.